2001 New Beetle main beam does not work

Hello

I have a problem where the main front beam lights do not work. These are the ones which are connected with a green wire when you change the bulbs in the head light. I have already changed the bulbs (12V - 55W) and checked the fuses

16/17/18/19. When I connected a Voltmeter to the head lamp unit I do no see a voltage. I see however a voltage for the city lights (yellow wire).

Does anybody know what it might be.

Kind Regards

Erik

Reply to