2002 GTI Exhaust Question

Hey I need a Suggestion Im looking to change the exhaust muffler on my

2002 gti 1.8t.. Im looking at the APEXI WS2 and the APEXI N1..Which one would you guys suggest? I dont really know the measurments of my inlet is it 80mm or something else? Please help! which sounds better I googled some videos of both exhausts and they sound good but which would be a better choice? thanks
Reply to
Sulman22