2002 Passat tire recommendations

I have about 40,000 miles on my OE tires and they look like they'll need replacement soon. Any recommendations on replacements would be appreciated.

Reply to
Pierre Aterianus

What?

Reply to
Bert Hyman

Pierre Aterianus wrote: >

Good question. My '03 has only 18K miles on the OEM Michelins, but I've never been really happy with them and I'm thinking about replacing them. I've been thinking about the Pirelli P Zero Nero M+S, but then I've been hearing good things about Avons.

has user ratings and reviews of tires; you might want to take a look.

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith

Reply to