2003 1.8 GTi warning light Q;

Airbag warning light is on. anyone experience this? Thanks, jb

Reply to
James

Since it is an 03 I will assume it is under warrantee, so you should just take it back to the dealer. I had the air bag light come on once and it was a bad sensor. The problem is you likely have no air bags until you get it fixed. VW will fix it for free.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Yes, and maybe caused by nearly 30 or so issues(faults).

Reply to
Woodchuck