2004/2005 New Beetle Convertible Questions

Hi,

I would like to buy a NBC Turbo with 6sp Tiptronic. I'm wondering though when the 2005's will be out. Seems like a shame to have a new car that's only new for a couple of months. But, I might be willing to buy an '04 if it's going to save me some $$$. When do they start running end of year sales on Beetles and when should I expect to see new ones ('05's) on the lots here in the Washington DC area?

Thanks,

Jay

Reply to
news.concentric.net

there are few 04 nbc's left! none are available thru normal vw distribution..as a result, i wouldn't hold my breath for year end sale... because the supply is exceeded by demand at this time.

Reply to
euro930

How about the '05's? When will they be arriving on the lots?

Jay

Reply to
user

3rd week in august....1st week of september.
Reply to
euro930

Reply to
news.concentric.net