2005 Jetta Headliner

The headliner material in my 05 Jeatta has started shrinking and pulling away from the headliner in the corners. Does anyone know where I can purchase OEM headliner material?

Reply to
sef

Jim Behning

Is it out of warranty???????

Craig

Reply to
Craig

Yes, it is out of warranty due to mileage. I have 66,000+ miles on it.

"Craig" wrote: > Is it out of warranty???????

Reply to
sef

Are you sure you want OEM?

Volkswagen has perfected motors, suspension, styling, even global markenting- but they just can't seem to get headliners right. Even after all these years. What's up? Is it the glue? Is there some conspiracy in the company? You think they would be aware that the headliners fall off in 90% of their cars.

Reply to
Ears

They buy their headliners from GM.

Reply to