2006 Passat 2.0 FSI noise... I mean NOISE

Hello all,

I had my Passat for few months now and I am going crazy with the amount of noise am hearing from the engine or muffler. I heard that a lot of peopel are suffering from this and wanted ot chekc here to see if anyoen else has the same problem or know s of a solution.

I boght this car from abroad adn borught it to a country where no real VW rep is availble to complain or check it. MY usual mechanic said he noticed that its higher than usual but is too scared to fiddle with it.

Please advise,

Alan

Reply to
Azm

Hi Alan,

I think I replied to your other post, but I thought I would reply to this one also. Is the noise all the time, even at idle, or is it only at highway speeds?

Thanks, Rob

Azm wrote:

Reply to
rob