5" Speakers ?

Does anyone know of a source for replacement 5" rear deck speakers for an

89' Jetta. TIA.

Danno

79' Rocco "Heidi" 89' Jetta Wolfsburg (daily driver)
Reply to
Dan Krautkremer

That is not going to be easy. If you are looking for regular speaker (no built-in amps), about the only 5" ones I know of are:

Kenwood KFC-HQ135 Pioneer TS-A1250

I think Honda Preludes from around 1990 used 5" speakers in the European models, so perhaps you can ask at one of the Honda news groups also.

Dan Krautkremer wrote:

Reply to
Randolph

Have you tried:

or

Joseph Meehan

If it's just that the foam surround on the speakers has deteriorated, making them "rattle" on low or loud notes, you can get them repaired at a speaker shop such as

You can also buy kits to do it yourself.

- FM -

Reply to
Fred Mau