84 Jetta GLi Sale, DC area

Hi Folks, I've got a 1984 Jetta GLi, black, that I want to sell. I live in Arlington VA. According to my mechanic, it needs a down pipe and cat ($700) to pass VA emissions.

Body is in good shape, new muffler, clutch is under 4k miles old. New tires. Bolsters aren't too bad on the driver's side, engine is stock. Windshield and gasket were replaced some years ago. 205,000 miles. It pulls strong, no visible smoke. I've got 18 years of records. Was the second owner. No AC (condenser leak) but all parts are still on car.

Drop me an e-mail if you're interested in a project car. Otherwise, it's going to the Salvation Army.

Cheers, Mike Davis

Reply to
Michael Davis

Dernt Dernt Dernt, another one bites the dust....

:)

Reply to
Peter Parker