85 Jetta Crankcase Ventilation Part Numbers

I need some help identifying a set of part numbers in the crankcase ventilation system on my 85 Jetta. It has CIS-E injection to a 1.8L GX engine. The parts in question are the whole crankcase ventilation system. I need VW part numbers for the s-shaped crankcase ventilation hose that connects between the valve cover and the intake manifold, for the valve cover grommet and t-fitting, for the pipe that connects to the larger hose and the hose itself which connects between the pipe and the fuel distributor. The local Ford VW dealer can't figure out which ones to order and wants a mint for the whole set based on the ones he's guessing might fit. I get to buy whatever he orders, so I want to get it right if I decide to buy from him. I figure someone, somewhere has to have a reasonably priced replacement for the parts. They're all shot and I'm leaking oil (and probably vacuum) like crazy.

One wrinkle is that I live in Juneau, Alaska, and most of the online parts places won't ship parcel post. That usually means they add 2nd day air to the parts, so a 25 cent part costs 25 dollars to ship up here. If I can get the part numbers, I figure I can find some parts place that'll ship via US Postal Service and keep the cost down.

Reply to
Pat Moore

S-shaped hose: 027 103 223A Grommet: 028 203 500 Plastic pipe & t-fitting: 027 103 243A Hose from pipe to fuel dist: 027 203 221B

Todd Seattle,WA '86 GTI, Red of course. (exciting racey car) 259,000 miles '87 Golf, Polar Silver. (boring work car) 501,000 miles

Reply to
racertod