85 Westfalia camper for sale

I live in Austin, TX and am selling an 85 Westfalia camper Wolfsburg edition. I have put a lot of work into it over the past 4 years including: replaced engine in the last 10,000 mi replaced radiator, water pump, thermostat, and much of the cooling system hoses replaced clutch, power steering rack I have loved this vehicle, but it needs some more work and I am not prepared to put any more money into it. I am looking for $3000.00 OBO I don't think it makes a lot of sense to ship the car (unless anyone knows a way to do this at a reasonable price) so I am looking for a buyer in Central Texas.

You can contact me directly at snipped-for-privacy@granitecustom.com

Reply to
Greg Carter