91 Passat

Would like the proup input on this vehicle. I am interested in buying one with 130,000. Anybody?

Reply to
butch

unless you can get this car thoroughly checked out by a qualified vw mechanic before laying out any significant money, I would suggest running the other direction as fast as possible.

seriously.

then again, you may run into a nice one.

or not.

got a '92 that's about $6000 in various maintenance and counting. and some of the work (done by qualified mechanics) was gratis.

just my .000002

Reply to
-- Rob

I just bought a 91 Passat with auto trans. off Ebay for $600 with 104K miles. Owner thought the engine was bad............it wasn't. :-) Good deal for both of us. lol Either buy one in EC or buy one really cheap. 2 more were just on Ebay and barely got $100 for either of them. One didn't run and had no title, and the other one had a blown engine and was partially apart. They can get very expensive if they need repairs. later, dave Reminder........ Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes. Frieda Norris

Reply to
dave