91 vw passat 2.0L

Does anyone know the hp and torque for my car?

Reply to
tnkgrl7

My car is for sale, if anyone is interested, please visit

My ad is the brown Passat.

Reply to
tnkgrl7

Peter Wieck Wyncote, PA

Reply to
pfjw

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Reply to
tnkgrl7

lol There are a few ads in Toronto and one says Brown but it is not yours. Yours has pictures though. :-) If I was close I would look at the white $550.00 passat 5 speed.

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

Thanks for looking at mine anyway, but you get what you pay for. I've spent the $500 on many cars before, and they were all worth that and they run like $500 too, if they run or drive, most are money pits, the only drive they get it to the wreckers.

Reply to
tnkgrl7

Thanks for looking at mine anyway, but you get what you pay for. I've spent the $500 on many cars before, and they were all worth that and they run like $500 too, if they run or drive, most are money pits, the only drive they get it to the wreckers.

Reply to
tnkgrl7

Hey my '91 B3 Sdn 16V auto resembles that remark! lol I have one of those "Money Pits", but it has always run well AFTER the repair. ;-) I have put waaaaaaaaaaaay too much $$$ in it to really get what it should be worth so I just drive it. Very good running vehicles and fun to drive, stick or automatic. I wish mine was stick and had a sunroof. ;-(

Put your info/ad on the snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com list also!

later, dave (One out of many daves)

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

Thanks for the link, but I can't do anything with it?. It wont work for me?.

Reply to
tnkgrl7

which link?

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com

Sorry, I thought that this was a link, I mentioned earlier that I am REALLY new and don't know what I am doing. First forum, sorry. I will get it soon I hope.

Reply to
tnkgrl7

snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com

Sorry, I thought that this was a link, I mentioned earlier that I am REALLY new and don't know what I am doing. First forum, sorry. I will get it soon I hope.

Reply to
tnkgrl7

Are you using hotmail through a web browser? try to set your options in hotmail to include the message that you are replying to. ;-) Mail......Options.......Message Replies.....then click on Auto under the Including Original Text

that helps us know a little more.

later, dave (One out of many daves)

snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com is more like an email address going to the vw passat group on yahoo groups. This group is pretty active with other passat owners. ;-)