94 jetta 2.0 crank seal

Before I call around Monday morning, I thought I'd ping you guys. About how much for the dealer to replace a front crank seal on the above. I'm in Minneapolis. I've got to get this done as I'm rapidly sealing my asphalt drive with Valvoline's finest.

Thanks.

Reply to
DriveSpy

If you're talking timing belt side of the crank then 99.999999999999999999% of the time it's the intermediate shaft seal that leaks. There are 3 seals under the timing belt, crank, cam, intermediate shaft. Figure about 4.5 hours to do all seals and timingbelt replacement.

Reply to
Woodchuck