95 Jetta III Driver Door Lock

Okay so this is weird just happened yesterday my wife and I were running errands pulled into a parking garage put my key in the lock and turned and nothing is happening the door wont lock or unlock? When I pushed the plastic lock down to manually lock it I can hear the little motor kick in to lock the doors but nothing happens. I can still use the key on the passenger side to lock and arm the car. I can also hear the buzzing sound of the locks. So do I need a new door handle?

Reply to
Mike Stafford

You need a new door lock and eccentric kit. Around $20 worth of parts.

Reply to
Madesio