96 Jetta CD Changer

What CD Changers hook up to our cars? I have a 1996 Jetta GL with the stock tape deck that says it will accept a changer..what should I be looking for?

-Lee

Reply to
Lee

Hi Lee, You need to get the cd changer with the round plug. Look in your trunk and you should find a plug for it. I believe that 96 used a Clarion changer. You can find them on ebay. You might also need an interface cable to make all the functions work. Good luck. Mark

Reply to
Mark Lehman