96 Mk3 Golf alarm not responding to fob (car immobilized)

Hi guys,

Bit stuck here.. (literally).. my VW is immobilized I can't turn off the alarm. It's not responding to the remote, and AFAIK that's the only way to activate/de-activate the alarm. [I have only one remote.]

Everything was working fine yesterday.

Anybody got any thoughts on what to check / how to disable alarm ??

It's a Scorpion 915.

"user guide".

"fitting instructions"

Cheers..

Paul

-- S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

Reply to
Signal

Remove the fuse from the red wire, and re-splice the #50 wire back together (currently connected the yellow/red and purple/black). That will silence the alarm and remove it from the starting circuit. You won't have an alarm anymore, but at least you'll be able to drive your car.

Reply to
Erik Dillenkofer