97 jetta glx vr6 alarm problems

my car alarm that goes off then u leave the door open and the car is shut off will not go off. when u first start the car it goes off an usually turns off but now its staying on constantly. its the germen police alarm.. is there anyway that i can just disconnect the alarm or reset it? i need to find out where it is and fast.. its driving me nuts listening to it while i am driving.

Reply to
craigobrien

wiring to the door needs to be checked

Reply to