97 Jetta Power Locks

Does anyone have a source for the power doorlock vacuum pump? The garage is telling me $420! Even the part number for those of you with ETKA would help me look. (It is located in the trunk, left side behind a panel.)

Thanks.

John

Reply to
navyinak

I bought one in EBAY last year for US$50

Reply to
Eduardo K.

I show the part number for the pump to be 1H0 962 257 J ... "pump with control module"

Reply to
Erik Dillenkofer

Thanks Guys!

I took both your inputs and punched the part number into Google. I found one on Ebay, and should have it next week!

Cheers!

Reply to
navyinak