'99 Passat spark plug gap

I'm looking for the spark plug gap for a '99 Passat 1.8T. I'd appreciate it if somebody would post the answer!

Thanks.

B.Good

Reply to
B. Goodman

It's that little piece of air just below the thread but not as far south as the other little thingy that the spark goes too. Glad i could help. Coolwater

Reply to
coolwater

Most are pre-gaped out of the box., and I think Vw calls for platinum.

Reply to
Woodchuck

Had a look at Haynes and it doesn't specify. If you have the 3 electrode plugs then I'd just replace 'em if you are concerned.

I.

Reply to
Iain Miller