A little Mk. IV GTI front camber advice please.

The Bentley manual says the maximum allowable difference between right and left front camber is one-half degree. Now, I'm at -.07 left and

-.48 right. So, I'm within specs, but just barely. Should I be thinking about trying to get the subframe shifted so camber is closer to -.27 each? Is it possible to shift the subframe with enough detail to get the camber closer to being equalized? Or, should I just accept that I'm within spec and this may be as good as it gets?

Reply to
dmkozak