A2 wheel studs - best price?

I'm looking for wheel studs for A2, in quantity. As I recall, these are 12x1.5mm, about 45 mm long. Recessed hex in end preferred. I have seen them for $1.43 each somewhere, but can't find that site. Anyone have a source at that price point or better?

Thanks

Rex in Fort Worth

Reply to
Rex B

Are you just into shopping, or are you really THAT cheap?

Jeez!

Tim Wohlford '89 Golf

Reply to
Tim Wohlford

They were about that price at my local VW dealer... maybe try yours?

Reply to
VWGirl

|Are you just into shopping, or are you really THAT cheap?

Looking to buy wholesale quantities, for retail sale. And yes, cheap (with quality) is good when profit is the motive. Rex in Fort Worth

Reply to
Rex B