A3 exterior painting

my 94 golf III has problem with exterior painting. it looks like very fine scratches that peeled off top coating layer. the body has black color and i think paints are still ok but the top 'shining' layers are only gone. i bought this car from the dealer as a used car and i have no clue on the cause of that. what a fool... the problem is only on roof part. the other parts are just ok.

is there any way to fix this? - possibly cover up with any kind of wax?

thanx in advance. yeonsang.

Reply to
Komang

The cause could be that the roof was repainted once before or environmental related. I don't know of any "magic" fixes other than getting the roof repainted.

Reply to
Woodchuck