add-on Blaupunkt radio/CD player for 2006 Golf GTI?

I want to select an add-on car stereo for a 2006 Golf GTI to replace the existing radio/CD player. I'd like mid-range Blaupunkt radio/CD player. What's a good choice and what mods will I need for the set to fit the existing hole left when I rmove the existing radio? Also, will it be capable of being wired to use all the speakers? My present

2004 Golf's radio/CD player only works in the front speakers? Thatnks for any advice.

J.Slevin.

Reply to
jslevin