adding a subwooger to a '99 Passat

Hi, I would like to add a subwoofer to my Passat. Any idea of how to pass the wires (cables) from the rear to the front of the car (radio) and the battery ? I don't see a place to pass the Power cable from the interior to the Battery.

Any tips or Screenshots ?

thanks

John

Reply to
John

See if the link below helps.. Also while your at the site take a look at the Information - Base or Mobile Electronics Forum for addition information on the subject..

Stan Dupp

Thanks Stan for your Precious help.

Reply to
John