? After warranty repair: major condensation

I had my 2002 Jetta worked on a month ago. The entire front and rear driver's side door panels were removed because of some rattles and window regulator issues.

The other day, I was getting into my car at lunch time and I noticed major condensation on my the driver's side INSIDE front and rear side windows. This condensation also extended to about 25% on the front windshield (driver's side). The passenger and rear windows were all fine.

Does it sound like a seal of some description was broken during the reinstallation?

Reply to
Pavel

If your weather is like ours, your boots/shoes have drug in large amounts of snow.

Reply to
Jo Bo

It sounds more to me like the result of sun on one side of the car with damp carpets due to rain or snow.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Nothing's wrong with your car, it's just that time of year, combined with how the sun is hitting the car, there is a lot of moisture inside cars in the winter (snow from shoes etc...)

Reply to
Rob Guenther

In our local damp climate running the AC when it's cool outside is common -- especially at night.

Reply to
tf