alternator pulley help

Hi there, I need to extend my alternator pulley out an extra 15mm because I got rid of an unused AC compressor in the engine bay of my 82 Vangon. A couple of q's for the group on this.

Does anyone know of an alt pulley with a 65 mm extension from mounting face to outside of belt ?

Do they need to be perfectly lined up?

I thought of just spacing it out but the alt shaft isn't very long and I could prbably at most get 4 or 5 more mm out of it by using a spacer and getting rid of a washer on the other side of the pulley.

Thanks very much for any insight,

-Andrew

Reply to
DruG