Any Rabbits or other A1 cars pass smog this year in California

Hi

Curious as to how many others had problems passing smog this year in California? Did you pass the first time? If not what part of the test did you fail?

I own a rabbit and had really high NOX I ended up changing the cat converter and that did the trick.

Seems like the 70s and 80s german cars are not clean when it comes to smog?

Reply to
James Murphy

Are any 70s and 80s cars good about smog?

Reply to
Rob Guenther