Anyone know how to remove the radio from my 2002 T4 Transporter

dosn't seem to have anywhere to insert removal tools..

thanks in advance kev

Reply to
KEVIN MORELAND

Kevin Hi, I have never personally removed one, but go here:

I hope it helps to even give you an idea.

Reply to
VW Internet

Addition

VW Internet

are you sure? they're not as obvious as on older model radios but on my '00 Eurovan (US version of your van) there are two slots to insert into.

Reply to
Matt B.