Auto to manual conversion

Greetings,

We've got a low mileage '93 Passat wagon VR6 with an AT. I absolutely love everything about the car except the transmission.

What's involved in converting it? The reason I ask is that I don't recall ever seeing a comparable manual car.

Reply to
Brandon Sommerville
1993 Passat were offered with either manual or auto xmsns. In a nut shell you'd need: 5 or 6 spd transmission pedal cluster shifterbox and cables flywheel, clutch and related bolts master cylinder and bracket, slave cylinder, hydr. line starter possible more, but is it Sunday morning.........
Reply to
Thomas Tansey

VR6 wagons?

Where are you? I'm near Toronto, Ontario.

How much labour is involved in this? I'm mechanically inept, so it'd be someone else doing it.

Reply to
Brandon Sommerville