Auto trans pan removal HOW?

OK,

Someone has the answer! I have a 1989 Jetta with an automatic transmission. The gasket on the auto trans pan leaks a little bit, so I thought I would replace it. Easy enough job I thought ...just 4 13mm bolts and drop the pan. The problem is the front left bolt ( looking from the drivers seat) is tucked in behind the frame that holds the tranny. How does one get this bolt out....3/8-13 mm flex socket is too big. Does this require a special tool or what....let me know pplease!

Don

Reply to
Don