batteriesareus.com ?

Has anyone had positive experiences with this company? I phoned earlier today to see if a battery I bought had been shipped and the guy I spoke with said no, and couldn't tell me nor learn why it had not shipped. I was not insulting, but I was frustrated and a little pushy in wanting an answer. But still, he asked if I was always so abusive. Who knows, maybe I was.

Reply to
Ken Sternberg

I ordered a Optima nearly three weeks ago and still nothing. I can't find there phone number on the site, could you give it to me?

Reply to
abhound

They sell through local dealers. Look in your yellow pages under batteries and "let your fingers do the walking". TDI owners are using them because of not being able to obtain the correct battery for their a4 tdi's. Batteries Plus has the group 47r for late tdi's and the optima batteries your looking for.

there phone number on the site, could you give it to me?

Reply to
Jo Bo

there phone number on the site, could you give it to me?

I went to their site and clicked on the "Contact Us" link on the left hand side of their home page.

208 North C Street PO Box 158 Edgar, Nebraska - 68935-0158 Phone: (402) 224-4444 Fax: (402) 224-3333 Email: snipped-for-privacy@batteriesareus.com

Hours: 7am-6pm M-F / 7am-12pm Sat -- Central Standard Time DudLee Brennfoerder , owner/ EMT-b

Reply to
Scott

The guy 'DudLee' obviously has some anger issues. I couldn't understand why I paid on Monday by CC and the battery hadn't shipped by Thursday. He said that he hasn't recieved payment yet even though I see the transaction as happening Tuesday when I look at my CC account on line. He seems to have some middle man in place doing his payments - Authorize.net - Dunno.

Anyway, as soon as I started getting a little frustrated he gave me some stuff about how 'I shouldn't be telling him how to run a business and that he sold half a million in online sales last year'. He got indignant and I finished the conversation.

If it doesn't ship by Friday I am going to cancel the charge. I'm certainly not waiting for three weeks. I have a truck dead in the driveway.

Reply to
Steve

After my experience I wrote DudLee, the owner, a letter. He phoned me and we had a very pleasant, amiable conversation in which he agreed that my not being able to learn more about my order created frustration, and that they could have improved. I'd probably buy another battery from him.

Reply to
Ken Sternberg