Bentley manual for sale

I got rid of my falling-to-pieces Cabrio. (Good riddance.) So, I'm selling my Bentley guide. This is the Bentley "VW Service Manual: Jetta, Golf, GTI:

1993-1999 / Cabrio: 1995 - 2002" manual, print edition; 872 pages with 798 illustrations and diagrams, 358 electrical wiring diagrams, and 1016 item index.

It lists for $52 at germanautoparts.com, which had the best price I found. It's in like-new condition (unlike the car). If no one here wants it I'll put it up on eBay, but I figured I'd offer it here first since you folks have been very helpful in keeping the car running this long. $30, book-rate shipping included. Email me directly: walterh at cafewalter dot com.

Reply to
Walter Harley