Best cars of 2008

For VW, the TV ad says it all. Gotta be pregnant to own one.

The big 3 stateside did themselves in, they reacted too slow to what was obviously coming. Looks like another bailout. I did learn one saying in the military that seems appropriate regarding this: "Pisspoor planning on your part, does not make an emergency on my part."

Reply to
Dioclese