Bike rack recommendations for New Beetle

I have the thule system on by 99 nb turbo - works perfectly, very secure. Buy the tower/bar set new - you don't want used, old rubber on the roof of the car. All the accessories are available thru ebay for considerable savings. Use the full length bike trays, not the mini trays and get the 545 front wheel holders so you don't have to deal with wheels filling up the car.

Some people are getting the tow kit put on. There's a bunch of tow receptacle bike carriers out there for a variety of prices.

I have seen a bike carrier that attachs to the rear hatch, but I alread had other thule accessories (ski, cargo tray, canoe) from my old car, so I never seriously considered it.

Booker C. Bense wrote:

Reply to
Drew Dekreon