BioDiesel question - Toronto area

Hi:

Has anyone tried the BioDiesel from the Utopia retail location in Unionville (Hwy 7 and Kennedy Rd., Greater Toronto Area)? Does this diesel variety gel in low temperatures? Or is it ok if a diesel fuel conditioner like Stanadyne is added to it to prevent gelling? Should I use just regular diesel in winters?

I have a 1992 Jetta TD and currently I use regular diesel (Esso) with a diesel fuel conditioner (Stanadyne).

Thanks in advance,

Amit.

Reply to
Amit Joneja

Try asking here:

JoBo

Reply to
Jo Bo

My Understanding is.... Bio Diesel is better for emissions, IT will supposedly work well in the TDI. I sqw a TV show on it not long ago,Apparently in Europe they have Bio as a mainstay..Its just new tech here. And they say the only drawback to Bio Diesel is your car exhaust is going to smell like PopCorn...... Bob

Reply to
Bob Peters

Reply to
Rob Guenther