Bora TDI power box yes or no

I have a 90bhp bora tdi and I am thinking of fitting a power box. Anyone have any experience on fuel consumption with one of these fitted. Will it differ alot? Lets be honest i get around 40 - 44mpg at best.

Thanks for your comments.

Reply to
roger

Rob Guenther

Visit

and ask there. Better yet do a search.

Joe

Reply to
Joe R

A little box that clips onto your 10 pin block to increase power by 10 -15 bhp

Just curious Do they work as well as they advertise them?

Reply to
roger

you're way better off going with an upsolute chip. i dont know much about tuning boxes but i think on A4's you might be able to run both chip and box.

Reply to
Dr Funk

Thanks for your comments

Reply to