broken glove box handle

Rather than spend oggles of dollars at the dealer, can anyone suggest how I can replace or repair the glove box handle. It's the one with a lock. I have a 02' Pssat 4 door. Thank you

Reply to
Burt

Have you tried local or online junkyards? If they let you pull the part yourself, you can learn more about how all the gizmos come apart without hurting your own car. A locksmith should be able to help you with swaping or re-keying the new lock.

Good luck!

Reply to
deelywomper