Buick V6 powered 1975 Westy in Cleveland Ohio - make offer

This is a project I will not be finishing since I am moving to Florida.

1975 Westy camper with a 3.8 liter V6. Pickup in Cleveland, Oh

95 % done.

It will drive under its own power but really needs a new transmission with a higher gear ratio to drive highwy speeds. Long Enterprises can do this for you.

The radiator is now in the back.

New tires ( less than 250 miles) New reverse flow fan, headers exhaust system and radiator. Strong 3.8 liter V6 Camper top in really nice shape. Interior is nice. No rust to speak of .

Needs home..... Make decent offer.

see pictures at :

Please contact at snipped-for-privacy@rocketmail.com

Thanks