Cant find camshaft sensor anywhere- help?

Had this in the wrong forum. I need to replace the camshaft position sensor on my 2000 VW Jetta. Anyone know where it is? Thanks a ton for any help you can give and I'll do my best to return the favor.

Scot

Reply to
Scanicky

It's under the top cam shaft sprocket. You must remove the timing belt first.

Reply to
Lost In Space

Thanks a ton for the feedback "Lost in Space" Sound to you like this is well beyond the ability of a guy that fixes up houses for a living? Perhaps it's time to bend on over at the dealership?

Reply to
Scanicky