Catalog companies

Hi I had a question does anyone know of any catalog companies that sell parts for older and newer water-cooled vw's specifically I have a 84' Jetta. Thanks ahead of time

Reply to
Mike

doing business with them for over 20 years. Great all around, they have about everything.

Reply to
Dave

I don't know what you mean by "catalog companies", but there are scads of online companies that sell parts for water-cooled (old or new) Volkswagens. Take a look at

Papa

And just in case Dave's reply wasn't clear enough for you . . . yes, you can get a paper catalog from them also.

-Bryan

Reply to
Bryan K. Walton

Matt B.