CD changer wiring... Golf Mk3

I just got a cd changer for my Golf, which I know is compatible with my head unit. When I bought the car, the previous owner said the wires were already fitted for a changer, but without ripping out all the interior trim in the boot I'm not sure where to look. I know what I'm looking for - 2xRCA and 1xlink.. but can anyone tell me where they would normally be located?

-- S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

Reply to
Signal

If you need a cable I should have new never used one I could sell you.

Reply to
Lost In Space/Woodchuck

Cheers. I pulled away the trim from either side in the boot (trunk to you :)- haven't found the right cable ends yet, so I may need one. I'm in the UK, but perhaps we can sort something. How easy would it be to install? Maybe it would be easier to just buy another head unit with CD.

-- S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

Reply to
Signal