Check out the new 92 Cabby I just bought for my daughter

I was having second thoughts about giving my daughter my 81 Rabbit convertible with no power steering, ABS or airbags as a first car. So when I saw this I bought it. Looks like there's nothing to fix up so it won't be much fun for me but it probably a better choice for her. It went a little higher than I had hoped but with the shape that the body, rims, and interior is in I still happy with it.

Let me know what you think Steve

Reply to
sehaare

NICE! wanna adopt me :-D

I just bought another cabriolet a couple of months ago... it's pretty nice too, but not as nice as this one... then again, I guess you get what you pay for...

that car is sweet!

VWGirl

Reply to
spawn