Cold power problems

When i start my 1.9TDi "not PD" there is a power big power loss. When you rev the engine to 3100 Rpm the power drops off. and then seem to limit the power output. But if you turn the engine off and then back on, the power returns and remains even when you tern the engine off. But if you leave the engine off for a period of grater than 2 hour the fault returns any ideas how to solve this.

Many Thanks David

Reply to
dezmod

I am going to make a WAG: I wonder if the computer is not maintaining it's memory and you are going into limp mode. Just for fun, measure the voltage of your car's battery with everything off and then measure it in the morning before starting your car.

Try removing both ends of the battery cables (both of them) and cleaning both the cable and where it goes very well and reattaching making sure they are secure.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan