Coolant sensor green top how to replace?

Hi, I'm replacing the "green top" coolant sensor on a 2001 Jetta GLS,

2.0l. Other than taking out the old one and replacing the o-ring, should it be treated with grease or lubricant?

Thanks

Reply to
Dermott

A few drops of oil help it slide in better.

Reply to
Woodchuck

Thanks again, you're always a help. I was worried I needed to do something special.

Reply to
Dermott