Corrado G60, advice?

Hey all,

I'm seriously looking into purchasing a Corrado G60 in some months. Now I don't have any experience with 2nd hand cars, so I was wondering if someone could give me a few pointers on what to take note of when looking at this particular car. Any well known quirks and such that I should be aware of? And if there's any differences between the cars as built over the years?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Nuklor

Hey all,

I'm seriously looking into purchasing a Corrado G60 in some months. Now I don't have any experience with 2nd hand cars, so I was wondering if someone could give me a few pointers on what to take note of when looking at this particular car. Any well known quirks and such that I should be aware of? And if there's any differences between the cars as built over the years?

Thanks in advance

(sorry about the HTML post, forgot to change settings, it should be cancelled now)

Reply to
Nuklor

Reading list:

at
Corrados are either G60 (1992 or earlier, supercharged 4-cyl) or VR6 (1993-1995, V-6). Common trouble spots are heater core, ignition switch, sunroof, door handles, fog lights, rod bearings on G60, supercharger on G60, radiator fans on VR6, motorized seatbelts on US models. If you fix your own cars you will have plenty to do, otherwise expect to see your mechanic on a regular basis. If you do your homework and maintain it well, you will love your Corrado.

wes '90 G60

Reply to
wes schreiner

All things to be taken into consideration.

Thanks for the reply!

Reply to
Nuklor