Cupholder

I am in need of a cupholder. I have a '94 Passat GLX. Is there any cupholders that fit well in my car?

Darren '94 Passat GLX

Reply to
passat94

Yes one make by VW for Vw's.

Reply to
Woodchuck

'95-97 Passats had one that went on the side of the console. Should screw right on to your '94.

There's also some Eurovan ones that are somewhat universal-mounting. See

These are actually similar ones to the Eurovanones but are better because they have adjustable arms for larger cups (OEMcup holders for the Eurovan are a closed ring the same size as a typicalsoda can) and they're slightly larger than the Eurovan ones.

Reply to
Matt B.