Do I need a throttle body/fuel injector service?

Hi all,

I'm just wondering if this is worth doing. My car runs fine (except for rough idle for a minute or so when I first start the car - in the morning). It is a 2.0 1999 New Jetta with 220,000 Km. Never done this service and the dealer recomends it. They want CND$100 for the throttle body service and CND$150 for fuel injector service. Is it worth it? Sounds expensive. Also, given I've had bad luck with service, I'm scared I'll take the car from the shop with new problems.

Any opinion/comments are appreciated. Thx!!

Sebastian

Reply to
Sebastian

May help or may not. First you need to figure what the roughness is. Is it missing, etc?

Reply to
Woodchuck