Does anyone know where I can buy a used Diesel....

Does anyone know of anyone selling a used diesel Jetta or a used Diesel Golf... They are so difficult to find!!!!

Reply to
AlanH70

EBAY EBAY EBAY!

You dont even need to to one of their actions. It seems like a lot of cars for sale (1/3? 3/4?) have the auction end with no one bidding enough. Either they withrdaw the thing early or do not get bids up to their 'reserve' amount.

Reply to
Keith E. Loyd

Four Jetta Diesel

This is not to be constued a regular advertisment. THese cars are RARE and we wanted to tell group members of their availability. Joel Osserman, proprietor SelectEurocars.com -Top 10 Buyer VW Off Lease USA '85-2001

0685 Waterloo-Geneva Rd. Waterloo, NY 13165 (315)-789-9368 phone (315)-789-9018 fax Always a choice of, 1995+ off-lease VW/Audi See us @
SELECT TRA

Some dude had an ECOdiesel but he took it to the PepBoy crack heads.

Whatever happened to that?

Reply to
Peter Parker

That dude was me. I contacted a lawyer, we filed suit using MA General Law Chapter 93, Section 9 a consumer protection act. Did not cost me a dime, he took the case on a contingency basis. I will keep you updated but if you ever have car problems think real hard who your bringing your vehicle to. Ilearned my lesson the hard way for sure!!

Reply to
AlanH70

Sorry to hear that. Didn't you used to live in NJ or so I thought. Anyway, I hope you can find a nice used diesel. I would get the 1986 and above Golf, Jetta which uses the hydro followers.

Reply to
Peter Parker