does four light grill from cabriolet fit '83 convertible?

I want to convert my 1983 rabbit convertible to four lights. There are some nice ones out there but pricey. I was wondering if anyone had used a later model cabriolet grill. I've seen some replacement grills for the cabriolet that are less expensive.

Reply to
tom collins
88 is when they came out with the 4 headlight grilles stock... the VW 4 headlight grilles are far cheaper than the hella 4 headlight grilles

Reply to
VWGirl